Huawei has started the rollout of B316 firmware update for almost every variant of Honor 6 (L01/L02/L03/L11/L12/L21) in China. This update is tagged as a stable build and you can easily get your hands on it via the direct links provided below.
- Device: Honor 6
- Models: H60-L01/H60-L02/H60-L03/H60-L11/H60-L12/H60-L21
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B316
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B316/V100R001C01B316 (L03)
- Previous Version: B313
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable Firmware Image
- Date: 4-06-2015
- File Name: H60-Lxx_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B316.zip
- H60-L01: Click here (Size: 1.09 GB)
- H60-L03: Click here (Size: 1.09 GB)
- H60-L02: Click here (Size: 1.01 GB)
- H60-L11: Click here (Size: 1.09 GB)
- H60-L12: Click here (Size: 1.02 GB)
- H60-L21: Click here (Size: 1.09 GB)
No changelog has been provided as of yet but the “stable” gives us a an idea that this build is relatively bug-free and can be installed by people for everyday usage.
You can apply this update by extracting the Update.app file to the “dload” folder in external SD card and then installing it through Settings > System Updates > Local Update. You are recommended to create a backup of your apps and other files in internal storage first.
Like this post? Hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.