Huawei Honor 4X (Che2-UL00) can now be updated to the new B382 KitKat firmware based on Emotion 3.0 released by Huawei in China. This build is completely stable and can be downloaded via the direct download link provided below.
- Device Name: Honor 4X
- Model Number: Che2-UL00
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B382
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B382
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable firmware image
- Date: 28-07-2015
- File Name: CHE2-UL00_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001CHNC00B382.zip
- Size: 1.01 GB
- MD5 Sum: C87042009F95A4D21C42CD37F7ECBBA8
Download Link: Click here to download B382 firmware for Honor 4X
- For this update to work, your device should have V100R001CHNC00Bxxx build/market number.
- Download the Zip package from above and extract its contents. You’ll get the Update.app package.
- Connect your Honor 4X in MTP mode to your computer and verify that its SD card has FAT32 formatting.
- Copy the Update.app package to “dload” folder of the external microSD card. You can create a new dload folder if there isn’t one already.
- Disconnect all the cables and back up your data using HiSuite or the built-in app.
- Finally, trigger the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- You can also try to install this firmware by rebooting your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power. It only takes about 5 minutes for the entire upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.