Huawei P8 GRA-L09 is receiving a new firmware update (B170) based on Android 5.0 Lollipop and Emotion UI 3.1 in European countries including Russia and Hungary. You can download this firmware’s full Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei P8
- Model: GRA-L09
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B170
- Build: V100R001C900B170
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Region: Europe
- Country: Hungary
- Date: 6-08-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full Update.app image
- File Name: GRA-L09C900B170CUSTC432D001-Europe.rar
- Size: 1.4 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B170 firmware for Huawei P8
How to Update
- Before installing this update, confirm that have the L09 variant of Huawei P8 with C900Bxxx market number. It is reportedly working on C02 vodafone too (thanks Vasilis!)
- Download the firmware package from above and unrar it using 7-Zip or WinRAR on your PC.
- Now connect your P8 to the PC in MTP mode and copy Update.app from the extracted firmware to “dload” folder of its external SD card.
- Make sure the SD card has FAT32 formatting. In case there are other files and folders alongside Update.app, copy them to “dload” too.
- Perform a full backup of your data, settings and apps using the built-in backup application.
- Finally, install the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Your device will automatically reboot and install the new firmware.
» Double tap to wake feature now available
» Support for gesture-based shortcuts to open apps
» Touch Plus functionality now removed
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.