Samsung Galaxy Note 4 owners can now get that Android 6.0 Marshmallow’s boot animation on their devices, thanks to a handy flashable zip provided by senior XDA member CoolJoseph96. We’ve provided a brief tutorial alongside the necessary download links below.
Boot Animation Details
- Animation: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Dimensions: 814 x 214 pixels
- Framerate: 60 fps
- Parts: 5
- Type: Flashable Zip
- File Name: AndroidMBootAnimation_CoolJoseph96.zip
- Size: 4 MB
Download Link: Click here to download Android M boot animation for Note 4
How to Install
- In order to flash this boot animation you’re definitely going to need a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the Zip package from above and copy it to your Note 4’s internal memory.
- Upon completion disconnect the USB cable and reboot your device in recovery mode.
- From the main screen, select Install, locate the boot animation zip file and confirm its installation.
- After that, return to the main menu and reboot your phone into the system. You should be greeted by the new boot animation this time.
- Whenever you feel like going back to the original boot animation, just flash this zip again.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.