Unofficial TWRP 22.214.171.124 custom recovery port is now available for the Honor 4C. This port is only reported to work on Lollipop based firmware and ROMs.
- Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: All Variants
- Required OS: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Status: Unofficial Port
- Date: 2-09-2015
- File Name: TWRP.img
- Size: 22.2 MB
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP for Honor 4C
How to Flash
- This recovery is only recommended for Lollipop based firmware. If you’re running KitKat with EMUI 3.0, you’re recommended to use Cofface recovery instead.
- You’re going to need access to ADB & Fastboot with compatible drivers on your PC and a USB cable. Your phone’s bootloader also needs to be unlocked (full tutorial).
- In the same folder as the downloaded recovery image, open a command window (Shift + RMB > “Open command window here).
- Connect your phone to the PC via USB in HiSuite mode.
- Execute this command to reboot your phone in fastboot mode: adb reboot bootloader
- Once you’re in the Fastboot/Rescue mode, flash the recovery: fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img
- Now you can boot your phone normally: fastboot continue
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.