TWRP 22.214.171.124 has officially been ported to Huawei’s new Mate S flagship smartphone. You can download this recovery in image format via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Codename: carrera
- Recovery: TWRP
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Date: 16-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Format: Image File
- File Name: twrp-188.8.131.52-carrera.img
- Size: 23.9 MB
- MD5: 5ba3c52c70253d6d6cb0196d54fb3a23
- Developer: Eloygomez
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP for Mate S
How to Flash
- You’re going to need ADB, Fastboot and compatible USB drivers on your PC.
- Download the recovery image from above and copy it to the same folder as ADB and Fastboot. Open a command window in this folder (Shift + Right Mouse Button > Open command window here).
- Connect your Mate S to the PC in HiSuite mode over a USB connection.
- In the command line, execute this command: adb reboot bootloader
- When the device enters fastboot mode, enter this: fastboot flash recovery twrp-184.108.40.206-carrera.img
- Monitor the progress in the command window. Once it completes, reboot your device: fastboot continue
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.