Moto X Style XT1575 owners rejoice! There’s an official TWRP 184.108.40.206 build available for your phone. It’s in testing phase right now but it appears to be pretty much bug-free and can safely be flashed on Moto X Style.
- Device: Motorola Moto X Style
- Model: XT1575
- Codename: Clark
- Recovery: Team Win Recovery Project
- Version: v220.127.116.11
- Type: Custom Recovery
- Date: 13-09-2015
- Status: Official
- File Name: twrp-18.104.22.168-clark.img
- Size: 33.3 MB
- MD5: 9c75f7f9cdd958f0a2aceb895a4a72fd
- Developer: Hashbang173
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Moto X Style
How to Install
Requirements: Unlocked bootloader, USB cable, ADB & Fastboot installed on PC with compatible drivers.
- Connect your phone to the PC and enable “USB debugging” from Settings > Developer option (in case it’s not present, tap “Build number” in About Phone 7 times).
- Download TWRP image from above and copy it to ADB’s folder.
- Now, in the same folder, open a command window (Shift + RMB > Open command window here). Execute this command: adb reboot bootloader
- Your device should now be in fastboot mode. Now enter this command: fastboot flash recovery twrp-126.96.36.199-clark.img
- TWRP is now installed! You can also use TWRP temporarily using this command: fastboot boot twrp-188.8.131.52-clark.img
TWRP by Hashbang173
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.