Huawei Ascend P7 (Sophia-L10) just got a new firmware update, build C900B853, based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore. You can download the full firmware package through the official mirror provided here.
- Device Name: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Codename: Sophia
- Firmware: B853
- Build: P7-L10C900B853
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Malaysia/Singapore/Indonesia/Philippines
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Code: 05012JCB
- Date: 28.12.2015
- File Name: P7-L10_C900B853_Firmware_Singapore_Malaysia_Philippines_Indonesia_Channel-Others_Andriod 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012JCB.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.23 GB
- Download ‘P7-L10_C900B853_____05012JCB.zip’ from the link mentioned above and extract it.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to your P7’s external microSD card.
- After that, unplug the USB cord and open the Updater app on your phone.
- Tap menu > Local update, select the full Update.app package and install it.
- Forced Upgrade: After Step 2, turn your phone off and reboot by holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a couple of seconds to force start the upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.