Huawei Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) is finally getting C432B522 Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in Europe. This update is marked as stable and can be downloaded as an OTA Zip package via the direct link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B522
- Build Number: MT7-L09C432B522
- Previous Version: B513
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 19.04.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Incremental update
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 455.8 MB
This update will only work on the European Mate 7 devices based on C432B513 firmware.
Warning: OTAs are known to cause issues with manual installation. Unless you know exactly what to do if your phone gets bricked, it is recommended that you wait for the full firmware package instead.
- Download the OTA ‘update.zip’ package from the link provided above.
- Copy update.zip to the external microSD card inside ‘dload’ folder.
- Take a full backup using Huawei’s native Backup app.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- Go to Software Upgrade, select SD Upgrade option and confirm the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.