Huawei has released the final C185B514 Marshmallow update for Ascend Mate 7 Gold (MT7-TL10) in Middle Eastern countries. You can download the full firmware package of this update via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-TL10
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B514
- Build: MT7-TL10C185B514
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Region: Middle East
- Release Date: 24.04.2016
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.22 GB
How to update
- First make sure your device is MT7-TL10 Gold Edition from Middle East region.
- Download the update.zip package and extract it.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the external microSD card inside a ‘dload’ folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Restart your device while holding Vol down + Vol up + Power for a couple of seconds.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.