Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) single Sim variant has received a new B581 Marshmallow based update in many European countries. You can download the full flashable OTA package of this firmware using the official link provided below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B581
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B581
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 28.07.2016
- Status: Official
- Type: Full OTA Package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (Huawei HiCloud) | Size: 1.1 GB
How to Update
This update is recommended for the European ALE-L21 (Single Sim) carrying C432 market number.
- Download the Update.zip package from the aforementioned link.
- Extract the Zip contents on your computer.
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to “dload” folder (you can create one too) of your external microSD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Vol down + Vol up + Power for a few seconds till the upgrade begins.
Installing this update won’t affect your data but you’re still recommended to keep a backup at all times just to be on the safe side.
- Gallery: Multiple label styles, New “Add memo” feature for photos, support direct addition of photos after album creation and printing multiple photos simultaneously.
- Contacts: Add Smart groups, QR code for contact names, business cards, automatic contact creation by scanning business cards.
- Messaging: Support cancellation of SMS upto 4 seconds after it’s been sent. Add “Mark all as read” feature.
- Add compass with spirit level.
- Settings: Support power on/off scheduling, add more alarm ring duration options, smart text options with automatic changing of text color according to background wallpaper for better clarity, add setting for power on tone, improved battery manager UI.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.