Huawei has released a new B138 firmware update for the European Mate 9 (MHA-L09) to improve power management and fix touch sensitivity issues in some games.
- Device: Huawei Mate 9
- Model: MHA-L09
- Android: v7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B138
- Build Number: MHA-L09C432B138
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
- Release Date: 26.12.2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.8 GB
How to Update
- Download the update.zip package to your computer and extract it.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to your phone’s SD card > dload.
- Take a full backup of all your important data before proceeding.
- Open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*# to open the Project Menu.
- Go to Software update > SDCard update and tap “Ok” to confirm the update installation.
› Decreased power consumption
› Improved 3rd party player control on lockscreen
› Fixed touch sensitivity and slow gameplay issues
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.