Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L23) has received a new firmware update, build B530, in Colombia via OTA. This update bumps the Android security patch level to December 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L23
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B530
- Version Number: ALE-L23C605B530
- Build: MRA58K
- Cust Number: CUSTC605D001
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
- Region: Colombia
- Release Date: 19.12.2016
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.7 GB
Compatibility: This update will only be compatible with devices carrying C605D001 custom number. You can verify it from Settings > About phone.
- Download and extract the update.zip package on your PC.
- Connect your device to the computer in file transfer mode.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or the internal memory of your device.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package (step 1) to the newly created dload folder.
- It is recommended that you take a backup of all your important stuff before proceeding.
- Finally, turn your phone off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.