Huawei P9 Lite (VNS-L23) users in Colombia can now get Android 7.0 Nougat update on their devices using the new B335 and B336 beta firmware released online by Huawei.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L23
- Android: v7.0 Nougat
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B335/B336
- Build numbers: VNS-L23C605B335/VNS-L23C605B336
- Version: NRD90M
- Security Patch Level: December 1, 2016
- Region: Colombia
- Release Date: 23.12.2016
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
Compatibility: This update can only be installed on the Colombian Huawei P9 Lite handsets carrying C605 based build number.
- Note: Since this is a beta update, it can cause errors if installed with the stock recovery. Therefore, you need to have an unlocked bootloader and TWRP custom recovery on your phone before your proceed.
- Download the appropriate update.zip package and copy it to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP by holding Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- First take a full backup of all your partitions and keep it in the external microSD card.
- Return to the main screen, go to install, choose the copied update.zip package and confirm its installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.