There’s a new B537 Marshmallow update available for Russian Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) handsets. This is intended as a security update bumping the Android security patch level to January 1, 2017.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0
- Build: MRA58K
- Firmware: B537
- Version Number: ALE-L21C10B537
- Cust Number: CUSTC10D001
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.5 GB
Compatibility: This update should only be installed on the P8 Lite devices already running a C10 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder “dload” and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to it.
- Take a full backup using the native app provided by Huawei.
- Now, turn your phone off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds till the Huawei logo shows up.
- Your phone will automatically restart after installing the update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.