Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) has received a new security update, version B380, in Europe. In addition to this month’s security patches, this firmware also brings some minor feature enhancements and bug-fixes.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0.2
- Firmware: B380
- Build Number: CRR-L09C432B380
- Custom Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 22.02.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Before installing this firmware, make sure that your phone’s cust number is C432D001 from Settings > About Phone.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above and extract it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card or the internal memory.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload directory.
- [Optional] Take a full backup of your data using your preferred tool.
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Hold Volume down + Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds to start the update.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog by clicking here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.