You can download the full B140 Nougat firmware for Huawei P8 Lite (2017) handsets on Vodafone Europe carrier network using the official download link provided below. This update comes with January’s security patches as well as some additional bug-fixes for the native Email app.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
- Model: PRA-LX1
- Android: v7.0 Nougat
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B140
- Build Number: PRA-LX1C02B140
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 16.02.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.6 GB
Patch: Click here | Size: 636 MB
How to Update
Compatibility: This firmware is only recommended for Vodafone based devices that are already running a C02 firmware onboard.
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it on your computer.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card or the internal memory of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the newly created dload folder on your device.
- Now open the dialer app and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu, go to Software Upgrade > SDCard Upgrade > “Ok”
- Now download the patch file from the above-mentioned link and extract it.
- Replace the previous UPDATE.APP package in your phone’s dload folder with the UPDATE.APP package you obtain from extracting the patch file.
- Now install the patch file in the same way using the dialer method (step 4 – 5).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.