Huawei has pushed out a new B160 Marshmallow update for its P9 Lite (VNS-L31) handsets on Orange carrier network in Europe. This update is aimed at improving performance and system stability.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L31
- Carrier: Orange
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.1.2
- Firmware: B160
- Build Number: VNS-L31C109B160
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 22.02.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
Compatibility: This update will only work on the Orange branded P9 Lite variant that is already running a C109 build.
- Download and extract the update.zip package provided above.
- Take a backup of your important data using Huawei’s native backup app.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card of your device.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP (step 1) to the new dload folder.
- Now turn your phone off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until the installation starts.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.