Huawei Nova (CAN-L11) has received a new Nougat based update, numbered B330, in the Middle Eastern region. This update is in a beta stage and is being rolled out via OTA to select devices but you can install it on your phone manually using the package provided below.
- Device: Huawei Nova
- Model: CAN-L11
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: NRD90M
- Firmware: B330
- Build Number: CAN-L11C185B330
- Required Version: CAN-L11C185B141
- Cust Number: CUSTC185D002
- Security Patch Level: February 1, 2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Release Date: 8.03.2017
- File Name: update.zip
- Cust Package Name: update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror (HiCloud) | Size: 1.6 GB
Cust Package: Download here
How to Update
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip” from the links provided above and extract them both on your PC.
- Connect your device to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in its external microSD card.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file you extracted from “update.zip” to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of all your data using the Backup app.
- Open the dialer and enter *#*#2846579#*#*
- In the menu, go to Software upgrade > SD Card upgrade > “Ok”.
- Your phone will automatically reboot, install the update and boot afterwards.
- Once your phone starts, delete UPDATE.APP file from the dload folder.
- Now, copy the UPDATE.APP file you extracted from “update_data_full_CAN-L11_hw_meafnaf.zip” to the same dload directory.
- Finally, install this new package using the same procedure (steps 5 through 8).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.