Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) has received a new security update, version B594, in Europe. This update is based on EMUI 4.0 (Marshmallow) and comes with Android security patch level of March 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B594
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B594
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: March 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 28.02.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: This update will only work on devices that are already running a European C432 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package from the link provided above and extract it. You’ll get a large UPDATE.APP package among other files.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP you extracted earlier to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of all your existing data.
- Now unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds to initiate the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.