A new firmware update, carrying build number B145, is available for Huawei P9 (EVA-L09) handsets in New Zealand. It is based on Marshmallow (EMUI 4.1.2) and comes with security patch level of January.
- Device: Huawei P9
- Model: EVA-L09
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.1.2
- Firmware: B145
- Build Number: EVA-L09C706B145
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2017
- Region: New Zealand
- Release Date: 9.03.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror
How to Update
Compatibility: This update will only work with P9 variants based on C706 build number. You should verify yours before applying this firmware.
- Download the update.zip package and extract it. You’ll get a package named UPDATE.APP.
- Connect your phone to the computer and create a new folder “dload” in its microSD card or internal memory.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to dload folder.
- Unplug the USB cable and power your phone off.
- Now hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds until the installation starts.
Changelog: You can check out the full changelog in your language here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.