Huawei has released a new Marshmallow based firmware update for P8 Lite (ALE-L23), numbered B535. This update features Android security patch level of April 1.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L23
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- EMUI: 4.0
- Version: MRA58K
- Firmware: B535
- Build Number: ALE-L23C605B535
- Custom Number: CUSTC605D001
- Region: Latin America
- Security Patch Level: April 1, 2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 7.04.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
- This update will work on C605 (Latin American) based ALE-L23 P8 Lite variants only.
- Download the update.zip package from above to your PC and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Copy the UPDATE.APP file to the “dload” folder in the external microSD card or internal memory of your phone (create a new dload folder if there isn’t one already).
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power keys for a few seconds till the Huawei logo shows up on the screen.
- Your phone will automatically reboot once the update installs.
Changelog: You can view the official changelog on this page.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.