There is a new Nougat based beta update, version B355, available for the European Huawei Honor 5C (NEM-L51). This update is primarily aimed at improving system performance and power consumption.
- Device: Huawei Honor 5C
- Model: NEM-L51
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Version: B355
- Build Number: NEM-L51C432B355
- Security Patch Level: May 5, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Release Date: 9.05.2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.3 GB
EU Cust: Download here | Size: 413 MB
Public Data Package: Download here | Size: 339 MB
How to Update
Prerequisites: In order to be able to install this update, you need to make sure your device is already running a C432 (Europe) based firmware and has a TWRP custom recovery installed with unlocked bootloader.
- Download all the firmware update files provided above and copy them to your phone (without extracting).
- Turn your device off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- You’re recommended to take a full backup of all the partitions and preferably save it in the external microSD card.
- Now, go to Install and flash the three update files individually in this order:
When you’re done installing the update files, return to the main screen and reboot your phone normally. In case you get stuck in a bootloop, reboot into TWRP and perform a factory reset (this will erase all your data).
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.