Huawei P10 Lite (WAS-TL10HK) has got a new B110 beta firmware update based on Nougat in some Asian Pacific countries via OTA. This update improves system stability and performance. You can download the full firmware package of this update using the direct download link we’ve provided below.
- Device: Huawei P10 Lite
- Model: WAS-TL10HK
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.1
- Firmware: B110
- Build Number: WAS-TL10HKC636B110
- Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 6.05.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.6 GB
Spcseas Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 688 MB
Public Package: Official Mirror | Size: 24.5
How to Update
Requirements: You’ll need an unlocked bootloader and TWRP custom recovery on your phone.
- Download the 3 update files from the aforementioned links and transfer them to your device.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP by holding Volume up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- Take a full backup of all the partitions before proceeding.
- Go to Install, locate the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- In the same way, install the other two update files (update_full_WAS-TL10HK_hw_spcseas.zip & update_data_full_public.zip).
- When you’re done, return to the main screen and reboot your device normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.