Huawei Y6 II (CAM-L21) has received a new B151 Marshmallow-based security update in Middle Eastern countries. This update packs a slew of feature updates and comes with security patch level of May 1.
- Device: Huawei Y6 II
- Model: CAM-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B151
- Build Number: CAM-L21C185B151
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2017
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official (stable)
- Release Date: 4.05.2017
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.4 GB
How to Update
- Download the update.zip package from above and extract it. You’ll get a large file named UPDATE.APP.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external SD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- Take a full backup of your apps and data using the Backup app before proceeding.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now, hold Volume down + Volume up + Power for a few seconds to start the upgrade.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.