Huawei Y6II (CAM-L21) users in Asian Pacific countries can now update their phones to B190 firmware based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. This update includes feature enhancements for native apps and applies this month’s security patches from Google.
- Device: Huawei Y6II
- Model: CAM-L21
- Android: 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.0
- Firmware: B190
- Build Number: CAM-L21C636B190
- Security Patch Level: May 1, 2017
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 11.05.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
- Make sure your phone is already running a C636 based firmware.
- Download the update.zip package provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it.
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Copy the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder.
- Now power your device off and reboot by holding Volume down + Volume up + Power simultaneously for a few seconds until the update installation starts.
Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.