Huawei has officially update its P9 Lite (VNS-L22) variants in Asian Pacific region to B382 Nougat firmware. This update features Android security patch level to July 1.
- Device: Huawei P9 Lite
- Model: VNS-L22
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.0
- Firmware: B382
- Build Number: VNS-L22C636B382
- Security Patch Level: July 1, 2017
- Build Date: Wed Jun 21 23:08:47 CST 2017
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Release Date: 27.06.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 1.2 GB
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Size: 416 MB
- Public Data Package: Official Mirror | Size: 370 MB
How to Update
- For this procedure you’ll need TWRP custom recovery and an unlocked bootloader.
- Download the firmware files provided above and transfer them to your phone.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- In TWRP, take a full backup of all the partitions.
- Next, go to Install, choose the update.zip package and confirm its installation.
- After that install the remaining two update files (public data and cust). Remember to wipe the Dalvik cache afterwards.
- Reboot into the system normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.