You can now update your Huawei Mate S (CRR-L09) on Vodafone to B333 Marshmallow firmware. This update is mainly aimed at applying this month’s security patches.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Model: CRR-L09
- Carrier: Vodafone Europe
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B333
- Build Number: CRR-L09C02B333
- Cust Number: CUSTC02D333
- Security Patch Level: August 5, 2017
- Release Date: 22.08.2017
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware package
- Build Date: Mon Aug 14 14:59:14 CST 2017
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.7 GB
- Make sure your have the Vodafone branded Mate S variant before installing this update.
- Download the update.zip package from the aforementioned link.
- Create a new folder “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Unzip the update.zip package and copy the extracted UPDATE.APP package to the new dload folder.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn your device off.
- Now, press and hold Vol up + Vol down + Power keys for a few seconds to initiate the update installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.