Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) dual SIM handsets have officially been updated to B608 Marshmallow firmware that’s aimed at providing the latest security updates and new feature improvements.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite (Dual-SIM)
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: 6.0 Marshmallow
- Version: MRA58K
- EMUI: 4.x
- Firmware: B608
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B608
- Cust Number: CUSTC432D001
- Security Patch Level: August 1, 2017
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Release Date: 4.08.2017
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.5 GB
How to Update
Compatibility: Make sure your phone is already running a C432 European firmware and has its stock recovery intact.
- Download the update package using the link provided above and extract the UPDATE.APP file from it
- Create a new folder named “dload” in the external microSD card of your phone.
- Transfer the extracted UPDATE.APP file to the new dload folder in the SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and turn your phone off.
- Press and hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds til the installation begins.
Official Changelog: You can read the full changelog of this update here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.