You can now download the stock B364 Nougat firmware for the Latin American Mate 9 Lite (BLL-L23) using the direct link we’ve provided below.
- Device: Huawei Mate 9 Lite/Honor 6X
- Model: BLL-L23
- Android: 7.0 Nougat
- Version: NRD90M
- EMUI: 5.1
- Firmware: B364
- Build Number: BLL-L23C605B364
- Security Patch Level: August 5, 2017
- Build Date: Mon Aug 7 15:20:28 CST 2017
- Region: Latin America
- Release Date: 31.08.2017
- Status: Official (beta)
- Type: Full firmware OTA
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
- For this update you’ll need a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the update.zip and data package from above and copy them over to your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into TWRP mode by holding Vol up + Power keys for a few seconds.
- You’re recommended to take a full backup before proceeding to the next step.
- Now, go to Install, locate the update.zip package and flash it. After that, install the full data package the same way.
- Return to the main screen and boot into the system normally.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.