Surprise, surprise! Renowned OEM manufacturer, Xolo, has officially pushed out the long-promised Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update to its Xolo Q1010i devices in India. Despite its significance, this update isn’t getting the usual OTA treatment and you’ll have to apply it manually by downloading the official firmware package for this update.
Download Android 4.4.2 Firmware Package
Click here to download the official Android 4.4.2 firmware for Xolo Q1010i. This link directly points towards Xolo servers, so its completely official.
Manual Update Method
- Update.zip file for this firmware
- At least 40% battery before upgrade
- A USB cable with latest USB drivers installed on PC
- Connect your phone to the PC as a mass storage device.
- Copy the Update.zip file to the root directory of your phone.
- Disconnect your phone and open the inbuilt Xolo Care app.
- In the update tab tap navigate through Check for software update > Check for updates.
- A notification about a new software update should pop up.
- Initiate the update and wait until it gets completed.
And, you’re done! Easy, wasn’t it?
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.