Karbonn Titanium S99 has officially been introduced by Karbonn Mobiles in India as an entry-level Android smartphone featuring a quad-core processor, 512MB of RAM and the chocolaty Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box – all for a price tag of INR 5,990 only.
Karbonn Titanium S99 Specs Sheet
- Display: 4-inch IPS capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels resolution, ~233 ppi pixel density
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera: 5 MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash, VGA front camera
- Battery: 1400 mAh
- CPU: 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 4GB Internal memory, 512MB of RAM, upto 32GB memory card support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, A-GPS
- Extras: 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, and other built-in games and apps.
- Network: 2G, 3G
- Colors: Black and White
Price and Availability
Karbonn Titanium S99 is going to hit the Indian shelves in a few days with an official price tag of INR 5,990 (around $100). It will be available with a special Silicon protective cover.
The advantages of using Android OS 4.4 KitKat are numerous. It takes system performance to a whole new level by offering better memory management. It provides all-in-one solution to user’s communication needs by providing upgraded Hangouts App supported with improved SMS & MMS integration.
Hot ‘Ok Google’ feature predicts information based on user’s location, favourite sites and TV programs. The combination of these extraordinary features makes KitKat a solid addition to the Android family.
– Shashin Devsare, executive director of Karbonn
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.