Samsung has introduced yet another smartphone to its neverending Galaxy Core lineup, this time its the Galaxy Core Mini (SM-G3568V) – an entry-level 4G-enabled Android smartphone primarily targeted toward the Chinese market. It comes with a mediocre 4.3-inch WVGA display panel showcasing Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G Specs Sheet
- Display: 4.3-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels resolution, Pixel Density: ~217 ppi
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Camera: 5 MegaPixel rear camera
- Dimensions: 127.8 x 66.2 x 10.6 mm, weighs 136g
- Battery: N/A
- CPU: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 8GB Internal memory, 1.5GB of RAM, upto 64GB external microSD support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, A-GPS, Dual-SIM Support
- Extras: 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, and other built-in games and apps.
- Network: 2G, 3G, 4G
- 4G Band: TD-LTE 1900/2300/2600 MHz
- Colors: White
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope
Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Core 4G will be exclusively available to China Mobile customers for a yet-undisclosed price tag (which sure is low). It is still not confirmed whether this phone will make its way to Asian markets other than China or not. Samsung might issue an official statement regarding this in the not-too-distant future. So, stay tuned!
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.