Complete specifications sheet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini (SM-G800F) has been leaked online alongside its AnTuTu benchmark score and a bunch of high-resolution images including a Galaxy S5 vs. Galaxy S5 Mini comparison photos – confirming its 4.5 inches 720p screen, quad-core Corex-A7 processor, as well as IP67 water and dust resistance certification.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Rumored Specs
- Display: 4.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, protected by Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Samsung Exynos 3 quad-core processor (Exynos 3470 SoC)
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with Samsung’s TouchWiz UX
- RAM: 1.5GB of RAM
- GPU: Quad core Mali-400 GPU @ 450MHz
- Memory: 16GB of internal memory with microSD support
- Camera: 8MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wifi, LTE, Bluetooth, IR Blaster, NFC, microUSB, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Extras: fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, IP67 certified, Ultra Power Saving Mode, Private Mode etc.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini’s AnTuTu benchmark score comes out to be 18405 points. It features the same Galaxy S5 body design with perforated plastic back cover. Strangely enough, even though it is IP67 certified, it still doesn’t have a flap cover on its USB port.
Galaxy S5 Mini Photos
As far as the release date is concerned, there’s no specific info. It is expected that Samsung may unveil it at Galaxy press event alongside the debut of Galaxy Tab S series.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.