XOLO Win Q900s has officially been unveiled by Indian OEM manufacturer, XOLO, as the lightest Windows Phone 8.1-based smartphone with 4.7-inch HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 200 chipset and 1GB of RAM. It has already gone up for pre-orders for an introductory price tag of INR 9,999 only.
XOLO Win Q900s Specs Sheet
- Display: 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Pixel Density: ~312 ppi, Scratch Resistant Dragon Trail Glass Protection
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- Camera: 8 MegaPixel PureCel™ with Autofocus and LED Flash, 2 MP front camera
- Dimensions: 135.8 x 67.2 x 7.2 mm, weighs 100g
- Battery: 1800 mAh Li-Pol battery that delivers 23 hours of talktime on 2G
- CPU: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor (Qualcomm® Snapdragon 200 MSM8212 SoC)
- Memory: 8GB Internal memory, 1GB of RAM, upto 32GB external microSD support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, A-GPS, Dual-SIM Support
- Extras: 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, and other built-in games and apps.
- Network: 2G, 3G
- Colors: Black
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope
XOLO happens to be India’s second OEM smartphone manufacturer (Micromax being the first) that has managed to bring affordable Windows Phone handsets to the Indian market by taking advantage of $0-Windows-for-under-nine-inch-devices policy Microsoft announced two months ago.
Price and Availability
XOLO Win Q900s is exclusively available for pre-orders at online retailer, Snapdeal, for an introductory launch price of INR 9,999 with 1-Year manufacturer warranty. Shipments will start in the 2nd week of July. However, do note that this introductory offer applies to first 5,000 units only. After that, it will be available at regular retail price of Rs. 12,000/- at authorized XOLO outlets. So, you better hurry up if you want to redeem this initial discount offer.
You can pre-order your Xolo Win Q900s at Snapdeal here.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.