Huawei has officially rolled out the much-anticipated Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update (version v4.7.1) for its Honor 3C/Glory 3C smartphone (H30-U10) in China, bringing tons of new features as well as Emotion UI 2.3 update apart from the usual KitKat goodies. Its complete firmware details and direct download links are given below.
- Model: Honor 3C (H30-U10)
- OS Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Date: July 01, 2014
- Emotion UI Version: v2.3
- Build: v4.7.1
- Country: China
Download Link: Click here (857MB) to download v4.7.1 Firmware update for Huawei Honor 3C Unicom Version (H30-U10). MD5 Hash: C14EDD2FB236B3604F2EDACD31C6BB67.
Tutorial: How to Manually Upgrade Huawei Honor 3C to Android 4.4.2 KitKat (v4.7.1) Firmware
This firmware brings with it a slew of updates and feature enhancements. Here’s the complete list.
- Android 4.4.2 KK with v2.3 EMUI
- Optimized File manager and cloud service
- Faster focusing with support for 16:9 aspect ratio camera previews
- Watermark support in camera
- Volume key controls for camera
- Optimized MP4 format for video recording
- Addition of new photo editing features
- Overhauled notification bar and lockscreen
- Feature updates for inbuilt Huawei apps
- New power-saving features
- Addition of shutdown and restart buttons in Status bar
Sounds cool, huh?
Source Vmall Forums
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10) has been released. More information is available in this article: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.