Huawei has officially gone live with the latest v4.7.16 firmware update for Huawei Honor 3C/Glory 3C (H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10 variants) in China, bringing the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS along with a bunch of other minor feature updates. You can download this firmware package using the direct download links given below and then flash it using our Honor 3C upgrade tutorial.
- Model: H30-T00/H30-T10
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Android Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware Version: 4.7.16
- EMUI: v2.3
- Country: China
- Availability: OTA (China), Manual Download
- Click here (Size: 865 MB, MD5 Sum: D3EDE4F14D2129014D057117AB3AB5FE) to download v4.7.16 firmware update for Honor 3C (H30-U10)
- Click here (Size: 650 MB, MD5 Sum: F3348566C3E451C32ACA3EC0A6985EF4) to download v4.7.16 firmware update for Honor 3C (H30-T00)
- Click here (Size: 862 MB, MD5 Sum: 2B85CB5167A93DA31D83352464453C82) to download v4.7.16 firmware update package for Honor 3C/Glory 3C (H30-T10)
Disclaimer: This is a beta (developer) build of 4.7.16 firmware which can carry some nasty bugs/lags that still need to be fixed. I’ll not be held responsible for any kind of data loss, unresponsive apps, call drops or random reboots after installing this firmware!
Do notify us in case any of the links above appear to be broken/dead.
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10) has been released. More information is available in this article: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.