Huawei has officially started seeding out a new firmware (build L10V100R001C00B126) for the international European variant of its Ascend P7 (L10) smartphone in Germany as an OTA (over-the-air) update. This firmware is still based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat & EMUI v2.3 and is primarily a performance update aimed at providing users with a bunch of bug-patches and stability improvements. Its further details and direct download links are given below.
- Model: P7-L10
- Device Name: Huawei Ascend P7
- Android Version: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: v2.3
- Build: V100R001C00B126
- Country: Germany
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
Download Links: You can download B126 firmware update for your European Huawei Ascend P7 (L10) here – Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
How to Update Manually
- Download the aforementioned firmware package “HUAWEI P7-L10 V100R001C00B126.zip” on your PC.
- Connect your P7 to the PC via a USB cable as a mass storage device.
- Create a new folder in your phone’s SD card named “dload”.
- Extract the downloaded archive and copy its contents (Update.app) to the “dload” folder.
- Next, disconnect the USB cable and navigate to Settings » System Update » Local Update.
- Wait for a few minutes for upgrade to complete.
Got the update? Do remember to share your experience with the new firmware!