Micromax Bolt A069 has officially been released by Micromax in India as an entry-level Android smartphone bringing a 5-inch FWVGA display, a dual-core MediaTek processor and 512MB of RAM with Android 4.4 KitKat operating system right out of the box.
Micromax Bolt A069 Specs Sheet
- Display: 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, Pixel Density: ~196 ppi
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Camera: 5 MegaPixel rear camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front camera
- Dimensions: N/A
- Battery: 1800mAh Li-Ion battery that delivers 7 hours of talktime
- CPU: 1.3GHz dual-core (MediaTek MT6572 SoC)
- Memory: 4GB Internal memory, 512MB of RAM, with external microSD support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, A-GPS, Dual-SIM Support
- Extras: 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, and other built-in games and apps.
- Network: 2G
- Colors: Pure Grey, Tranquil Green, Pristine White, Yellow, Raging Red
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope
Price and Availability
Micromax Bolt A069 is now available at Ebay.in for INR 5,300 ($88) only.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.