Doesn’t Samsung ever get tired of releasing the same Galaxy phone under different titles every other day? This time a low-end Galaxy smartphone, named Samsung Galaxy V, has popped on the website of an online Vietnamese retailer, Mainguyen, showcasing a 4.0-inch WVGA TFT display, 1.2 GHz processor (a single-core, probably) based on an unknown chipset, and 512MB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system right of the box.
Samsung Galaxy V Specs Summary
- Display: 4.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, Pixel Density: ~245 ppi
- CPU: 1.2GHz processor
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Memory: 4GB of internal memory, upto 64GB microSD support
- RAM: 512MB
- Camera: 3MP rear camera with LED flash, no front camera
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi, GPS, A-GPS, etc.
- Networks: 2G, 3G
- 3G Band: HSDPA 900/2100 MHz
- Extras: 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, and other built-in games and apps
- Dimensions: 121.2 x 62.7 x 10.65 mm
- Battery: 1500 mAh
- Colors: Black, White
Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy V is soon going to be released in Vietnam for a price tag of VND 2,290,000 (~$109). There’s no telling whether it’ll be able to make its way to other parts of the world or not. We’ll update you as soon as we get some more info on that.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.