Sony has rolled out a new firmware update (version 4.65) for its PlayStation 3 Console meant to fix minor stability and security issues over the previous update. This update is available over the air through your console’s Wifi connection. Alternatively, you can also download it manually using the PUP file given below.
Download Firmware 4.65 PUP
Click here (size: 197 MB) to download the PUP file of firmware version 4.65 for your PlayStation 3™.
How to Update
- Download “PS3UPDAT.PUP” on your PC via the aforementioned link.
- Plug in a USB drive and create a new folder named “PS3”. Inside PS3, create another directory titled “UPDATE”.
- Copy “PS3UPDAT.PUP” to UPDATE folder.
- Next, navigate to Settings → System Update → Update via Storage Media and select the update file.
- Wait for a few minutes until it gets completed. Don’t ever touch any button during the upgrade.
And you’ll be good to go!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.