Huawei has seeded out yet another Android 4.4.2 KitKat update (version 4.8.1) for all the variants of its iconic Honor 3C (3G) smartphone to developers in China. It is apparently aimed at supplementing the OS with additional bug-fixes, performance enhancements and loads of new features. You can download this firmware using the direct download links given below.
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00
- Device: Honor 3C (Glory 3C)
- Android Version: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: v2.3
- Firmware Build: v4.8.1 Developer version (beta)
- Country: China
- Date: 1-08-14
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
1. Honor 3C (H30-U10): Click here (Size: 868.02 MB, MD5 Sum: FE5A2E302C62803C4571F7275CF875CE) to download v4.8.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-U10 variant of Huawei Honor 3C.
2. Honor 3C (H30-T10): Click here (Size: 865.41 MB, MD5 Sum: 255DF658E0B2DA70A70F3E9CDFFD0EB9) to download v4.8.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-T10 variant of Huawei Honor 3C.
2. Honor 3C (H30-T00): Click here (Size: 665.61 MB, MD5 Sum: C0C4AADA96B849F8AA4D30DF76099306) to download v4.8.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-T00 variant of Huawei Honor 3C.
Here’s a complete step-by-step tutorial for manual upgrade.
Announcement 06/06/2015: Update for the international Huawei Honor 3C (U10) has been released. More information is available in this article: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.