Huawei has pushed a new KitKat update for all the variants Honor 3C (H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10) to developers, bumping the firmware version from v4.8.1 to v4.8.16. This update is generally aimed at fixing a bunch of UI bugs that were causing issues with Lockscreen, Media Player and Call Dialer. Moreover, it also addresses glitches in FM Radio and MMS functionality. This firmware can be downloaded via the direct links given below in this article.
If you’re already running v4.7.1, v4.7.16, v4.8.1 or B146 firmware on your Honor 3C, then you’ll be able to receive this update via OTA. However, you still need to install one of the aforementioned firmware on your phones before applying this update.
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Android Version: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: v2.3
- Firmware Version: v4.8.16 (Developer Version)
- Date: 16 Aug, 2014
- Availability: Manual Download + OTA
- Honor 3C (H30-U10): Click here (Size: 887.64 MB) to download v4.8.16 KitKat update for H30-U10 variant of Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Honor 3C (H30-T00): Click here (Size: 682.32 MB) to download v4.8.16 KitKat update for H30-T00 variant of Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Honor 3C (H30-T10): Click here (Size: 885.03 MB) to download v4.8.16 KitKat update for H30-U10 variant of Honor 3C/Glory 3C
I’ll try to post a step-by-step update guide for this firmware soon. So stay tuned!
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Huawei Honor 3C (H30-U10) has been released. More information is available in this article: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.