Right on par with its fortnightly update cycle, Huawei has gone public with the new v4.9.16 developmental firmware update based on EMUI 2.3 with Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS for Honor 3C users in China. This update further refines the general user experience with a slew of stability updates meant to improve Backup utility, Radio, File operations, as well as to fix a couple of other minor bugs.
Firmware v4.9.16 Details
- Model: H30-U10, H30-T00, H30-T10
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Android Version: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Firmware: v4.9.16
- Country: China
- Languages: Chinese, English
- Date: 16-09-2014
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: 770 MB, MD5 Sum: EEA7E1EEEF0CB8C0E7692DEF0EFA7F87) to download firmware 4.9.16 for Honor 3C H30-U10.
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: 645 MB, MD5 Sum: 02EB02A65E1B8490BF24D74D8F04A0C9) to download firmware 4.9.16 for Honor 3C H30-T00.
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: 767 MB, MD5 Sum: 5A1915BCE0553EB9C95020EC181DF775) to download firmware 4.9.16 for Honor 3C H30-T10.
Installation Guide: [Tutorial] Upgrade Honor 3C to Android 4.4.2 (v4.9.16) KitKat Firmware
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Honor 3C has been released. More information is available here: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share! Just hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.h