Keeping up with its fortnightly update cycle, Huawei has released incremental Android 4.4.2 KitKat update (version 4.9.1) over the previous 4.8.16 firmware for its renowned Honor 3C/Glory 3C smartphone, bringing a handful of changes that include fixes for Radio, inbuilt Browser, System bugs and UI elements. You’ll notice a huge improvement in performance and stability after burning this firmware. You can download this update for any Honor 3C variant from the download links given below.
Download v4.9.1 KitKat Firmware for Honor 3C
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00
- Device: Honor 3C (Glory 3C)
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware Version: v4.9.1
- Build: Developmental (beta) release
- EMUI: 2.3
- Region: China
- Date: 1-09-2014
- H30-U10 (International Variant): Click here to download v4.9.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-U10 Honor 3C. Size: ~774 MB
- H30-T10: Click here to download v4.9.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-T10 Honor 3C/Glory 3C. Size: ~771 MB
- H30-T00: Click here to download v4.9.1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for H30-T00 Honor 3C. Size: ~649.6 MB
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Honor 3C has been released. More information regarding the update is available here: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment! Just hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.