Following the release of v4.10.1, Huawei has officially outed Firmware version 4.10.16 (still a developmental build) update based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat and EMUI 2.3 intended to fix a couple of minor last-stage bugs that were sparking problems in the call recording feature and Mail. You can download this update package for your Honor 3C (H30-U10, H30-T00 and H30-T10) via the direct download links given below and install it using your stock recovery.
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T10/H30-T00
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware Version: v4.10.16
- EMUI: 2.3
- Country: China
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
- Languages: Chinese, English
- Date: 16-10-2014
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: 885.91 MB, MD5 Sum: 30455FB77F59FF8268F41E693A98FD93) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-U10.
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: 883.31 MB, MD5 Sum: D25A9D263B3EFAD4053E17EC2C4EF15F) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-T10.
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: 645.76 MB, MD5 Sum: 835BA15CBCF3EE236F5F3B1C842B95AE) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-T00.
Well, you know what to do next!
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Honor 3C has been released. More information is available here: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Hit the shiny buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.