Another month, another set of version updates for the Honor 3C’s developmental KitKat firmware outed by Huawei in China. Nearly two weeks after the release of firmware v4.9.16 another update, numbered 4.10.1, has made its way online and is now available for download for both Chinese and international variants (H30-U10, H30-T10 and H30-T00) of Honor 3C/Glory 3C. The changelog doesn’t include anything significant – just a bunch of fixes for minor glitches here and there.
Version 4.10.1 – Firmware Details
- Model: H30-U10, H30-T10, H30-T00
- Device Name: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Android Version: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Firmware Version: v4.10.1
- Region: China
- Languages: Chinese, English, etc.
- Date: 30-09-2014
- Availability: OTA + Download Links
Note: The H30-U10 needs to have an unlocked bootloader before updating via OTA otherwise it’ll get bricked.
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: ~886 MB, MD5 Sum: 29238B458788862D3DE79CAB38581DBE) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-U10.
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: ~646 MB, MD5 Sum: B33FB4F97827CB070E52F977FE97BFFF) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-T00.
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: ~883 MB, MD5 Sum: 0B5B7D0211B3DB69CC02FD7E86DADA38) to download firmware 4.10.1 for H30-T10.
Manual Update Guide: How to Upgrade Honor 3C to v4.10.1 KitKat Firmware
That’s all for now. Update tutorials and links for other phones coming up!
Update 06/06/2015: Update for the international Honor 3C has been released. More information is available here: Honor 3C (U10) B320 EMUI 3.0 KitKat International Firmware.
Like this post? Don’t forget to comment and share! Just hit the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.