Just as you’d expect, Huawei has baked a new firmware update (version B120SP07) for Chinese and international variants of its Ascend Mate 7 flagship smartphone (MT7-UL00, MT7-CL00, MT7-TL10 & MT7-TL00). This update is fully stable and can be downloaded for said devices through the download links given below.
B120SP07 – Firmware Details
- Device Name: Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-UL00/MT7-CL00/MT7-TL10/MT7-TL00
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware Version: B120SP07
- Build Number: V100R001C01B120SP07
- Country: China
- Date: 29-10-2014
- Type: Stable
- Availability: OTA + Manual Download
- MT7-UL00: Click here (Size: 1.01 GB) to download B120SP07 for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-UL00. MD5 Sum: 0AB531651DB0DBBAAA004850E5B7ACE9
- MT7-CL00: Click here (Size: 1.16 GB) to download B120SP07 for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-CL00. MD5 Sum: BD41D28E9D4D7A77EED62F043A1CE759
- MT7-TL10: Click here (Size: 1.17 GB) to download B120SP07 for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-TL10. MD5 Sum: F567D9F29F29648D9F8160FF15890C87
- MT7-TL00: Click here (Size: 1.17 GB) to download B120SP07 for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-TL00. MD5 Sum: 7773DA61EFE88CA6AAD138CA5D65FE63
Note: Be careful before applying this update on non-Chinese version of Ascend Mate 7 without proper backup. I won’t be held liable for any kind of data loss or hard brick resulting from this update!
Like this post? Hit the shiny buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.