Huawei has released the second iteration of EMUI 3.0 (B251SP02) developmental firmware for the Honor 3C (H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10), imparting a large number of enhancements and bug-fixes to the UI elements, call functionality, camera as well as its native apps & utilities. You can download this package for your device via the direct links given below.
B251SP02 – Firmware Details
- Device: Honor 3C/Glory 3C
- Model: H30-U10/H30-T00/H30-T10
- Android: v4.4.x KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B251SP02
- Build: V100R001CHNC00B251SP02
- Region: China
- Type: Developmental (beta) build
- Date: 20-11-2014
- Availability: OTA + Download links
- H30-U10: Click here (Size: 705 MB, MD5 Sum: D6E0784C3ED08734FCECA3D06B3F13C9) to download firmware B251SP02 for H30-U10.
- H30-T00: Click here (Size: 645 MB, MD5 Sum: A36B5830E4D14715A67604FA24134BFD) to download firmware B251SP02 for H30-T00.
- H30-T10: Click here (Size: 704 MB, MD5 Sum: BC6E13267A2FBA3E4FB328BFEE6A6F27) to download firmware B251SP02 for H30-T10.
Well, you already know the installation procedure. Just make sure your device is already running v4.10.16 or B246SP02 and it isn’t rooted otherwise it’s gonna end up getting bricked.
Emotion UI 3.0 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat) update, numbered B320, has been released for the international Honor 3C and can be downloaded here. If you’re already using the Chinese firmware, first downgrade to one of the international firmware (B108 – More Information) and then flash the new update.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.