Huawei has officially published the first Emotion UI 3.0 firmware (B706 developmental build) for all the variants of its Ascend P6 (P6-U06, P6-T00 & P6-C00) in China, offering a totally revamped interface, tons of new features and enhanced performance. You can download this update via the direct download links given below.
B706 – Firmware Details
- Models: P6-U06/P6-T00/P6-C00
- Device Name: Ascend P6
- Android: v4.4.x KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware Version: B706
- Build: V100R001C17B706 (U06), V100R001C92B706 (C00), V100R001C01B706 (T00)
- Region: China
- Type: Developmental release (beta)
- Availability: OTA + Download links
- Date: 19-11-2014
- P6-U06: Click here (Size: ~852 MB, MD5 Sum: 84ADE987B41C0F4A1402939631AE02C4) to download firmware B706 for P6-U06
- P6-T00: Click here (Size: ~947 MB, MD5 Sum: C5ED3C484D525044B3D3D3B2EC17B8C2) to download firmware B706 for P6-T00
- P6-C00: Click here (Size: ~892 MB, MD5 Sum: C7A5E50BCB940AA98F8EB6A42CA5D29B) to download firmware B706 for P6-C00
You can easily this update for your Ascend P6 by downloading the appropriate package, putting its Update.app to your SD card’s dload folder and then rebooting into automatic update mode by holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously after powering it off. Your phone needs to have B508SP02 already onboard before the installation of B706 firmware.
Disclaimer: Just to be on the safe side, always create a system dump before flashing a new firmware as you might want to restore your device back to EMUI 2.0 upon encountering some unforeseen issues. I shall not be held liable for any kind of damage inflicted by this update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.